State tax incentives for science extended to 2017
TIME:2014-07-17 13:56:38 HITS:1630Source: Ministry of Science
Approved by the State Council, in December 2013, the Ministry of Finance, State Administration of Taxation issued a "continuation of propaganda and cultural value added tax and business tax incentives notice" (Cai Shui  No. 87) provides that "since January 1, 2013 onwards to December 31, 2017, ticket sales for the science units, as well as the county (including county-level cities, districts, flag) and ticket sales above the county party and government departments and science activities conducted by CAST exempted from business tax. since 2013 January 1 to July 31, 2013, on the outside of the unit transferred to the territory of science science unit revenue Films broadcasting rights shall be exempted from business tax. "
The continuation of the implementation of the above preferential tax policies, and fully reflects the CPC Central Committee and State Council on the Development of China's science attaches great importance to the implementation of the "People's Republic of China science and technology popularization Law" strong measures to promote the development of science, strengthening national science ability and science base, and promote science activities extensively important.
- Japan to develop a highly efficient recycling of rare earth neodymium magnets fr2014-07-17
- China and Vietnam held solar technology Matchmaking2014-07-17
- Russian scholars invention snowmelt automatic self-propelled device 2014-07-17
- "Beijing Technology Innovation Action Plan (2014-2017)," the official release2014-07-17
- 2014 International Conference on Intelligent Manufacturing held in Beijing 2014-07-17